Wedding accessories are a vital component of the groom’s wedding outfit. Choosing the right accessories can really set the tone for the whole outfit, and contribute to the feeling of the event. Carefully-chosen accessories are what make an outfit look finished. Grooms wearing the usual wedding attire can choose to accessorise their outfit with ties (including bow ties and cravats), breast pocket handkerchiefs for a splash of elegant colour, and cufflinks to add that finishing detail.
Your wedding tie can be a regular tie that you’re probably familiar with wearing as part of a lounge or day suit. Some grooms like to go for a more formal cravat or bow tie. These days there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to men’s wedding ties, so just pick what you fancy wearing. The main thing is that you feel relaxed and confident on the big day.
Top tips for wedding ties
– Many couples like to choose accessories that fit into their colour scheme. We offer a huge range of colours and patterns to fit your theme either loosely or precisely.
– If you’re looking for a more unconventional look, or you’re having a vintage themed wedding, consider a knitted tie!
– Silk ties add a touch of luxury that’s appropriate for the occasion.
– At most weddings, the entire wedding party will harmonise by wearing the same accessories in the same shade. But feel free to break with convention by using a looser colour scheme. We’ve seen some lovely rainbow-themed ceremonies where all the groomsmen wore ties in different primary colours.
– If you’re incorporating children into the wedding party, consider getting pre-tied bow ties to make getting ready easier.
– If you’re looking for an extra-special twist, take a look at our diamond tip bow ties which add a bit more glamour. These are particularly right for evening weddings.
– Discreet colours, such as a restrained navy or grey, work well for showing off a button hole flower arrangement such as a carnation. Don’t feel the colour needs to come from your accessories.
At DQT, we offer a huge range of wedding ties in the UK so you can personalise your outfit according to your exact requirements. Take a look today!
Here is the link: http://www.dqt.co.uk/wedding-ties.html